Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good morning party people.

Ah what a beautiful day! Or maybe it's just the house music making me so damn cheesy.

Weeeeeeeeeeeell I've been up all night watching The Ugly Truth and about half of Season 7 of scrubs...again..while sipping on some good ol' Mountain Dew.. roughly 2.5 litres and I'm telling you, right now I'm about as loopy as a techno beat (har har).

Hah! My mother called last night, apparently she ain't coming back to Yemen! Oh the joy, well the reason is that my father is unable to work for some reason so SHE'LL work and he'll come here instead, hence he shall judge whether I am deemed "changed" so I can go back to Aus asap and take the rest of the kids back in December/January.
Pros: Well just pro really... I consider my father an easy man, easy as in easy to manipulate, I'm not saying I'm his favourite child (the opposite actually, and yes, he's told me that many, many times), lets just say I can make him think or do anything I want, I can be VERY devious and quite the schemer sometimes :) It should be easy to pull the wool over his eyes as to how much I've benefited of my time in Yemen. Oh wow, perfect timing! My father is having a go at me on msn, check it:

Mohamed A: So when do you want to head back?
Me: my visa expires dec 31
Mohamed A:
 so what do u want me do
Ahmed M:
 its up to you
Mohamed A:
 you've learnt nothing so far
 you wasted one year for nothing
Ahmed M:
 It was ok for me, I feel like I've changed, so I think that's the main thing
 wouldn't you want a morally and religiously sound person, a donkey carrying books is still a donkey
Mohamed A:
 lol
(here he goes, that's what i want, makes random mean comment comparing me to a close friend of mine which I shall not share, sorry mate, I love you even if my dad doesn't)

Case and point.

Cons: My mother will not be coming to Yemen :( Total bummer, I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned this already but I hardly see my mum anymore hey, since 2007, I've been with her a total of 6 months across 3 diffrent ocassions, once in Perth and twice in Yemen. But if it means she keeps her two youngest kids with her, it does kinda make me feel a bit better. Second con, my father will be here....yay! (heavy sarcasm), me and my father...let's just say we don't get along very well. Leave it at that.



I'm kinda in the mood for some lyrical maniacy, drop a wicked beat DJ!

*wicked beat*

har har, going off calling people unattractive isn't very nice of you
I prefer the term aesthetically pleasing, mayn you know how I do
It takes much more than that to bum me out mon imbecile fou
Sooner or later I'll get you back, I always knew
this shit will hit you like jamais vu
Hah, I just dissed your ass in french
how about we mix it up with some german you dumb ass wench
Niemand mag, wer immer du bist
Yeah, I can see you back there slitting your wrist
maybe you should think about if before you get your ass dissed


(H)


eddy out.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha

    This blog is the best of your entries to date.

    witty , hilarious and entertaining

    I may just become a regular follower after this masterpiece eddy.

    ReplyDelete