Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Overdue blog = brain sludge + Vid Guy

And iiiiiiiiiiiii'm back :)

Ok i'm back off of what ever, hiatus, don't care.

First things first, I know I promised to show you guys a photo of my favourite (yes, crossed out, maybe I'll mention it later) video store guy, and I know ya'll are just dyyyyyyyyyyyying, for those of you who don't have my fb *drumroll*


I honestly don't know whats in the glass, it was damn good though.
Ok that's done, not what you were expecting? Well in his defence he doesn't do any drugs besides...I forget what he calls it but I'm damn sure it's poppy or opium or whatever its called in its plant form and he speaks better English then some people I know *cough*.

Now the last few weeks I've discovered tumblr. Yeah Ok I know what I said and I SORT OF stand by what I said..at first it was really good but then I started to follow some other blogs and bam I was totally out of it, just browsing other blogs and I never really got around to working on my own. So tumblr, awesome..for browsing but REALLY distracting so I've decided to keep this up for my own blog and use the other for photos (shit loads..seriously) and inspiration.

Not much has happened since I've last blogged. I've been on break from school and I have another 4-5 days before I'm back :( Yep, shitty old school..and I really don't have the motivation anymore, I'm starting to fall back into my old ways...worse in some but I'm not going to get into that right now.

This just a quick 5 minute post just to let you all know the going is good and there should be more blog posts up more frequently :)

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment