Thursday, July 29, 2010

To Infinity And Beyond!

I got 99 problems, and they all bitches - Kid Cudi:

Stupid girls are driving me insane, wearing niqabs and shit is cool but then going around doing the naughty with video store guys? Not so cool...well I don't mind cept how the hell do I tell ya'll apart especially since 95% of Yemeni women wear the niqab...Seriously, even prostitutes, yes, REAL hoes are wearing niqabs. I just wish I could tell which ones are up for some lovin' and which ones ain't. And it doesn't help that theres so many girls with the most amaaaaaaaaaaazing eyes. If you'd look out the window and to you're left you will see a prime example.



My humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely little humps (Check it out)


School ain't out:

Going back to boarding school Saturday :/ totally sucks. The only upside is the more effort I put in, the sooner I get back home to P-City. Bring on the foul and whips! I'll be updating my blog on Friday's only!

Check List, things I gotta do by next Saturday:
  1. Play some damn basketball
  2. Get in a fight (some form of physical excercise really)
  3. Learn how to count from 21-50 in Indonesian
  4. Take some photos of Yemen for ya'll to see!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. So even hoes wear niqabs... haha ah-ma-zing! -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, get a tagboard like my one! and if you need any help with the tech and stuff, i'll be happy to help a rookie out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, hoes will be hoes.

    Thanks for the help dude, but the whiteness is annoying, not other colours?

    ReplyDelete