Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Since I can't figure out how to add a little side page thing to put up poems/lyrics and shit I'm going to just have to put it here. enjoy moochachas!

This one is called "Heart Of Ice", inspired by Robert Frost's "Fire & Ice", same rhyming pattern too.

Heart of ice
Mind and body of fire
For you I have died twice
You tore out my heart despite
My love is what you desire
But from what I've learnt of fear,
against chance and love you will conspire
Until you hold no person dear.

For your heart is cold,
even if mind and body is of fire
Truly,heart rules over head I have been told
Conflicting your mind till ages old
For your heart has tasted love before
Only to be torn to shreds to be concise
Left broken and raw

To be replaced with one of ice


I'll put some more up when ever the mood strikes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment