Friday, August 20, 2010

well dayum lupe.

Ok the main purpose of this post is to tell you all about the most amazing dream I had 2 nights ago, it was really really short but it makes me wonder what the HELL it's supposed to mean..

It was My buddy Zackaria Mukhtar walking with Lupe Fiasco, well it was mostly about Lupe since he was in colour and everything else was in black and white. I get why Zack was there, he loves Lupe. Anyway, Lupe was wearing a canvas shirt, one of those winter puffy plastic vests things in purple, a wooly hat with those flappy ear thingies and some black airforces. Well Lupe was talking to zack, as they walked across a mixed basketball/netball complex and theres people shooting hoops in the background. So Lupe's walking with zack and the convo goes like this:

Zack: So Lupe, how do you maintain your vigorous swagger?
Lupe: If you rap like B.O.B you get cheap hoes jumping on your C.O.C
K, but if you rap like me, you attract more expensive shit. Hence improving my image and keeping my motherfucking swagger lit. *sticks lolly pop in mouth*

Lupe walks across the basketball court leaving Zack behind with a look close to worship on his face. He grabs a random netball and chucks it across the court into a basketball hoop. "If you play netball, try basketball..it's the same, cept basket ballers aren't *something like "weaklings"*


Well ain't that a damn random dream if I ever had one.

Note: All views posted in this dream have no direct link to the conscious psyche of the writer.

1 comment:

  1. note to self: need to update me self with today's slang...

    ReplyDelete