Saturday, August 14, 2010

Who the hell suggests sodomy as a correction fo sodoku?

I'm in one of those odd moods today. I don't know what it is but you're just like "fuck this shit" you know. You don't care what happens, you do whatever you want and you crave the punishment you might get as a means of distraction from other things. You want something to distract you so as not to think of other things that may have pissed/annoyed/bothered you. That's the problem, nothings really bothering me at the moment. I'm just in that mood for some odd reason. So far i've wagged another morning class at school and I'm going to head back at around midday, hoping they make me clean something. Yep, I know. Somethings up with my subconscious, it's having its own issues that I am unaware of.

Last night I had a dream..well not a dream but one of those things you think about just before you fall aslep and it kinda morphs and turns unreal you know. Wait one quick thing, my mum practically begged me to stay till July next year a few weeks ago, and I managed to convince her that I would be able to memorize half the quran by then and in that case I may be allowed to go. Well that's not going to happen. My thought/dream type thing was about the confrontation and the argument. I know my mother incredibly well, I know her thought processes and her reactions to certain things, so the first thing I did is walk her to her room and lock the door behind me and take out the key, because I knew she was going to run the second she was losing this argument. The whole thing was extremely detailed with multiple scenarios, the coolest one was definately where she absolutely refused all negoatiations so I threaten to move out so she kicks me out. I have to break into her safe box and take my passport and then pack a few things. I then go on to work as an English teacher in some upper echelon learning institute where they pay me $500 per month. I spend my nights sleeping in a mosque, I then work part time as a gigolo, selling my self to rich widows (that's a recurring dream) to make some money. I finally save up enough after a few months hop on a plane to Perth, live in a park sleeping on benches and dumpster diving for food until I get a decent job and start uni. That's as far as I got till it got too weird...something about purple dinosaurs on weed.

Anyway, I got school today, if I don't get my ass in trouble then I hope to use sodoku as a distraction. I've developed an addiction to that game, i bought 2 books each of diffrent level, 1 and 2. Level one is waay to easy...and 2 is just waaaay too hard. Stupid Yemeni's.

Yeah that's it for now. Catchaz laduh

3 comments:

  1. ooo weird dream. at least it sorta makes sense. my dreams are so incoherent. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, i cut out all the irrelavent bullshit

    ReplyDelete
  3. but irrelevancy makes them sound more chaotic haha.

    ReplyDelete